mandag 1. februar 2010

The Graveyard book will always be a book!

...and eventually i will turn into a movie.

What about that title, Neil?

Since I read The Graveyard Book, I have hoped for a movie production. And I know that it is a LONG way from beeing a book and becomming a movie.
Coraline was published in 2002, if I'm not mistaken. And the movie was presented last year for the public. Thats SEVEN years, dear reader.

Well. I myself do not doubt for a second that The Graveyard Book someday will be a movie. I personally hope for Luc Besson as movie-director and hopefully the young Freddie Highmore as Nobody Owens. Even if its gonna be a anime, Luc Besson would still be the favourite. But thats my laymans opinion.

Well. I beleive that The Graveyard Book will become a full feature movie, some day, some lovely day.

And I'll wait!

If you have not read this book. Good God, chap. Buy it. Its really good, for everyone. From the toddler to the older.

Since The Graveyard Book came out, I have been writing a story that popped into my head when I finished Neils book. Maybe my story will end up as a book in the future. Just maybe :-)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar